Kernkonzept develops the open-source L4Re operating system and hypervisor for security/safety-critical and virtualization-enabled applications. Based in Dresden, Germany, we provide software services for the security-sensitive, real-time, and embedded markets.
L4Re Operating System und L4Re Hypervisor
The secure and reliable system-platform L4Re comprises
- the L4Re Microkernel, that can run trusted native application (microapps) and act as a trusted hypervisor for legacy operating systems,
- the L4Re Runtime Environment, a programming and execution environment for native applications and
- virtualization solutions which provide secure and strong isolation for legacy systems.
The microkernel-based L4Re system is built on the principle of a minimal Trusted Computing Base: Minimize your application’s potential for failure and attacks by modularization and by reducing its dependencies. Isolate components in secure compartments and virtual machines. Reuse your legacy systems as untrusted components.
The L4Re System provides safety and security for use cases in the fields of cybersecurity, automotive or high assurance.
Kernkonzept GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- System and Application Software (425)
- Software Development (326)
- Certification and Approval (85)
- Consulting (181)
- Training (145)