A semiconductor design house focused on embedded security
We deliver analog, digital and software IPs intended to secure ICs.
Invia was founded in 2006 by a team of smart card experts. Invia’s key members have more than 15 years of experience in the design and test of contact and contactless flash-based smart card products. Before joining Invia, they held various positions in smart card divisions of leading multinationals. Based in the South of France, Invia’s R&D team comprises 50 security experts, including 15 PhDs. Invia is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Gemalto group since 2013.
Invia’s portfolio includes mixed-signal building blocks and cryptographic libraries specifically designed to protect System-on-Chips (SoCs) against security threats - eavesdropping, tampering, counterfeiting, cloning and reverse-engineering - while minimizing the area and power overhead.
Invia’s customers are system integrators addressing markets where security is a key requirement: military components, payment cards, conditional access (pay-TV), ID, SIM cards, secure terminals, medical devices, smart grid, smart home and automotive.
Invia reduces the time-to-market and the integration risks by taking into account its customer’s design flow at the earlier design stage. Invia provides comprehensive documentations and quality support for most Electronic Design Automation (EDA) tools. Invia’s product engineering team has proven track records down to the 28 nm node.
Because security shall be addressed at each project stage, Invia’s expertise ranges from specification to certification through implementation and qualification.
ISSM SAS offers you products from these product groups:
- Communications and M2M Modules (152)
- Hardware Modules for Secure Embedded Systems (58)
System and Application Software (244)
Embedded Software for Data Security (68)
- Embedded Encryption Systems for Data and Files (34)
- Embedded Cryptography (35)
- Embedded Public Key Infrastructures (22)
- Embedded BIOS/Secure Boot (29)
- Secure Installation and Authentication for Embedded Systems (38)
- Security Libraries and Toolkits for Embedded Systems (30)
- Network Encryption Protocols (28)
- Embedded Firewall Systems (17)
- Intrusion Detection (16)
- Other Embedded Software for Data Security (40)
- Embedded Software for Data Security (68)
- Consulting (140)
- Training (115)
- Hardware Development (173)
- Software Development (186)
- Certification and Approval (64)