CAN-Bus-I/O modules, Linux control units, protocol stacks and engineering / development services from one source
MicroControl - independent, owner-managed expertise
Founded in 1997, MicroControl is a flexible, owner-managed, mid-sized company which has earned a worldwide reputation for its innovative solutions in the acqusition of measurement data via CAN bus. Decentralized acquisition of analogue signals obtained from pressure and temperature measurements and their conversion into digitized CAN or Ethernet capable data - MicroControl solutions excel in precision, reliability and quality.
Design, engineering and manufacturing of hardware and software components are „Made in Germany“ and organized by SAP ERP.
Our Troisdorf office accommodates all our departments under one roof, thus facilitating short communication channels and quick decisions. The location is conveniently situated near the Cologne/Bonn airport, the ICE station Siegburg/Bonn and the motorway A59.
To keep up with the latest trends, we work in close partnership with the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences and are member of renowned associations such as AMA (Association for Sensors and Measurement), CiA (CAN in Automation)an ETG (EtherCAT Technology Group).
MicroControl stands for:
- 100 % quality management according to German standards
- audited and certified according to customers' QM systems
- in-house calibration of PCBs
- procurement, manufacturing and sales based on SAP
- everything from one single source
- realization of small and large-scale production series
Exhibitor videoPlay video
MicroControl GmbH & Co. KG offers you products from these product groups:
- Embedded Computing Modules (405)
- Interface and Peripheral Modules (121)
- Communications and M2M Modules (303)
- Tools (464)
- System and Application Software (433)
- Systems (378)
- Services (619)