RTSoft at Embedded World 2019
We are pleased to announce that RTSoft GmbH will once again join the Embedded World Exhibition and Conference to present its solutions and services.
Last year RTSoft GmbH has successfully collaborated with various companies, including a joint project on cybersecurity with Kaspersky Lab and the Embedded Linux & Android Alliance (ELAA), formed together with Advantech, Canonical and other market leaders.
In 2019 we are once again ready to meet visitors in the same booth No.4-610 to present our software development services, including:
- Vertical solution technology partner
- Embedded and IoT software development
- BSPs and drivers development
- Solution architecture design
- Software QA
Visitors will also be able to experience technological demos on RTSoft GmbH innovative solutions:
- MI DBx: showcase that demonstrates a model of a dashboard of MI DBx demonstrator with GUI, gesture control, etc.
- Smart IoT factory: showcase that demonstrates a quick implementation of IoT solution.
- SLAM AR: showcase that demonstrates live AR navigation.
- Unified Embedded Device Management Platform: showcase that demonstrate our expertise in AI: Neural Networks in object detection for Automotive.
RTSoft is committed to our customers’ success, relying on continuous innovations in technology, industry standards and agile project management to deliver unmatched value. We welcome the opportunity to get to know you better and show you what we have to offer to solve your problems and challenges.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Nuremberg at Embedded World 2019
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor RTSoft GmbH Software for Intelligent Things, which take place as part of the embedded world program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
RTSoft GmbH Software for Intelligent Things offers you products from these product groups:
- Services (599)
- Tools (439)
System and Application Software (411)
- Operating Systems (165)
- IoT Software (226)
- Visualization and HMI (122)
- Artificial Intelligence (96)
- Systems (367)