New powertrain concepts, automated driving, connected mobility, and more. ETAS contributes to the latest advances in automotive technology – at our headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany, and in eleven other countries in Europe, North and South America, and Asia.
As a wholly owned Bosch Group subsidiary, we offer our customers development tools, services, and software for electronic systems. We transform ideas into successful products, developing top-quality solutions tailored to each application. Because we want our customers to be among the best.
One booth, four zones. Our exhibits in 2020 will focus on the topics Autonomous Driving, E/E Architectures, and Cyber Security. In the ETAS Academy zone, our experts will provide insights into these topics in a series of exciting presentations.
EventsHere you will find all the lectures and events of the exhibitor ETAS GmbH, which take place as part of the embedded world program. Please note, that you may have to pay for some lectures.
ETAS GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Hardware (897)
- Hardware (315)
- Software for Software Design (157)
- Software for Hardware/Software Codesign (61)
- Test and Verification Software (130)
- Methods and Tools for Secure Embedded Systems (87)
- Other Tools and Software (158)
System and Application Software (447)
- Operating Systems (162)
- Visualization and HMI (128)
Embedded Software for Data Security (120)
- Embedded Encryption Systems for Data and Files (57)
- Embedded Cryptography (64)
- Embedded Public Key Infrastructures (41)
- Embedded BIOS/Secure Boot (32)
- Secure Installation and Authentication for Embedded Systems (57)
- Security Libraries and Toolkits for Embedded Systems (50)
- Anti-Virus Programs for Embedded Systems (5)
- Network Encryption Protocols (48)
- Embedded Firewall Systems (24)
- Intrusion Detection (23)
- Blockchain (27)
- Other Embedded Software for Data Security (68)
- Artificial Intelligence (96)
- Services (628)