Candera GmbH in Linz, Austria, is a leading HMI tool provider and development partner for automotive and industrial customers worldwide. The company was founded in Linz in 2000 and is the subsidiary of ArtSpark HD in Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, Japan. Candera develops and distributes the CGI Studio HMI design tool and, in parallel, offers a variety of software services, especially in the areas of HMI development and embedded software.
Based on CGI Studio, renowned car manufacturers (OEMs) and suppliers (TIER1) design their digital display elements such as:
- Instrument cluster (speedometer, tachometer, ...)
- Infotainment systems (head unit, rear seat entertainment)
- AR Head-up Displays (projection of the data directly onto the windshield)
In addition to the automotive industries, CGI Studio also serves to create digital controls in the industrial and home appliance sector.
Candera also provides comprehensive embedded software services and reliable on-site customer service.
Exhibitor videoPlay video
Candera GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
- Test and Verification Software (128)
- Methods and Tools for Secure Embedded Systems (83)
- Static and Run-Time Analysis Tools (56)
- Other Tools and Software (160)
- Software for Software Design (160)
- Software (300)
- System and Application Software (437)
- Services (628)