The German company GOEPEL electronic GmbH (www.goepel.com) is a leading vendor of electric and optical test and inspection systems for electronic components, PCBs as well as vehicle control units.
The company was founded in 1991. In addition to the more than 200 people, who work in the company’s headquarters in Jena/Germany, GOEPEL electronic runs several support and services offices in Germany, France, the UK, China, India and the USA. More than 300 additional specialists ensure the local and on-site support of GOEPEL electronic’s products via the worldwide distribution network.
GOEPEL electronic has continuously been ISO9001 certified since 1996. The Company’s products won several awards in recent years and have been used by the leading companies in telecommunication, automotive, space and avionics, industrial controls, medical technology and other industries.
GÖPEL electronic’s business units:
- JTAG/ Boundary Scan Equipment – Embedded System Access technologies
- Automated Optical Inspection Systems (AOI)
- Automated X-ray Inspection Systems (AXI)
- Automotive Test Solutions
- Functional Test Systems
- Digital Image Processing incl. Solder Paste Inspection Systems (SPI)