eCosCentric specialises in delivering solutions, products and services for the embedded systems market based on open source technology, with a specific focus on the eCos® real-time operating system and qualified middleware.
eCosPro, eCosCentric's robust and commercial grade release of eCos, provides deterministic, real-time performance on micro-controllers from Cortex-M class onwards with a full and easy to use development environment. Typical context switch and interrupt performance times are measured from 260 nanoseconds to a few microseconds on standard products.
Solutions and qualified middleware include:
* eCosPro Developer's Kit - Commercial grade RTOS, tools, support and advice
* eCosPro-mDNS - Bonjour compliant Zero Configuration networking solution
* eCosPro-HostUSB - USB Host stack with hub, mass storage and hot-swap
* eCosPro-DeviceUSB - USB Device stack with network & serial classes
* eCosPro-CAN - Controller Area Network device API and drivers
* eCosPro-SecureSHell - SSH-2 compatible Secure SHell daemon
* eCosPro-SecureSockets - openSSL for eCos
* eCosPro-MMFS - high performance/reliability, streaming file system
* eCosPro-FlashSafe - high integrity flash drivers for low-footprint devices
* eCosPro-PEG - GUI for colour, touch and monochrome displays
* eCosPro-Yaffs - NAND flash file system
* CANopen - CiA standards based CAN protocol stack for industrial automation
* CEE-J - embedded Java virtual machine
* eXtremeDB - embedded in-memory database
* OS Changer - porting aid to migrate existing applications to eCosPro
* Peedi - JTAG debug probes integrated with eCosPro's eClipse-based IDE
* Engineering - architecture and driver porting and optimisation
* Training - onsite courses focusing on the RTOS and development environment
eCosCentric is based in Cambridge-UK and supports customers in Europe and worldwide.
eCosCentric was founded in April 2002 by the eCos group within Red Hat, Inc. with the goal of furthering the technical and commercial development of eCos and RedBoot technologies. This remains the main focus today with eCosCentric now firmly positioned as the world's leading eCos RTOS specialist.
The company provides software development solutions for the embedded systems market. Taken together the products and services provide clients with a total solution for embedded systems software development with eCos.
The company is a stable and reliable partner with a global customer base consisting of OEMs, ODMs, board manufacturers and semiconductor companies. Our customers produce a wide range of eCos-based products for a diverse set of markets including industrial automation, consumer appliances, telematics, communications and networking, and digital imaging.
eCosCentric believes in supporting and working together with the eCos open source community to continue the development, evolution, and growth of eCos. We achieve this through a combination of contributions of eCosCentric designed and developed technology, provision of supporting infrastructure and services to the community, and by direct support of the majority of eCos maintainers through their employment with eCosCentric.
eCosCentric Limited offers you products from these product groups:
- Tools (422)
System and Application Software (426)
- Operating Systems (151)
IoT Software (230)
- IoT Platforms (134)
- TCP/IP Libraries and Embedded Internet (73)
- Embedded Web Servers and Web Services (69)
- Protocol Stacks and Communication Libraries (91)
- Middleware (83)
- Embedded Databases (38)
- Development Libraries for the IoT (64)
- Protocol Libraries for the IoT (MQTT, OPC US, AMQP, etc.) (84)
- Remote Device Management Software (incl. Firmware Management) (80)
- Other Software for the IoT (124)
- Other Software Libraries (73)
Embedded Software for Data Security (116)
- Embedded Encryption Systems for Data and Files (54)
- Embedded Cryptography (59)
- Embedded Public Key Infrastructures (38)
- Embedded BIOS/Secure Boot (29)
- Secure Installation and Authentication for Embedded Systems (53)
- Security Libraries and Toolkits for Embedded Systems (46)
- Network Encryption Protocols (46)
- Services (603)