Insight SIP offers an electronics design service for applications with extreme form factor constraints and/or demanding RF constraints (e.g. metal casings, or close body proximity)..
Conventional design techniques cease to be effective when a design is miniaturised beyond a certain point. In difficult RF environments, the design can no longer be carried out in isolation. It must be “in-context” and take the wider environment into account. We use advanced RF simulation to simulate the electronic system and include environment and human body models to design a complete functioning solution.
We are also experienced in using advanced substrate and interconnect design techniques (flex-rigid, printed electronics, ultra-thin substrate, fine trace PCB) to allow customers to achieve innovative designs.
- RF system design to be included in the arm of “Smart-glasses”
- Advanced In-ear Bluetooth device
- On body medical device communicating with in body sensors
- Multi-sensor wrist band for health monitoring application
- Smart secure watch including secure element, fingerprint sensor, secure proximity detector and Bluetooth communication.
- High-speed communications card for wireless video in mini-card format
Insight SIP can provide a full turnkey service from conception, detailed design and if required, to mass production manufacturing. A key part of our value add is to design for cost-effective mass production from the start, so customers not only have a high-quality design, but also one they can produce at the right price point.
Other products from
Miniature Electronic System Design is assigned to following product groups:
- Components (286)
- Modules (560)
- M2M/Connectivity (312)
- Hardware devices and modules for secure embedded systems (109)
- Systems for various applications (324)
- Tools (505)
- Services (649)