Based on Intel® Atom® E3827 (1.75GHz) / E3845 (1.91GHz) or Celeron® J1900 (2.0GHz) Dual or Quad Core processor, RCO-1010 fanless embedded system is a high variety and diversity fanless embedded system. It offers modularize expansion I/O, rich connectivity interfaces, wide range (9~48V) DC power input, and high reliability even operating in temperature extremes (-25°C~+70°C).
Featuring with completely cable-less designed, high functional, one-piece housing design, and anti-vibration, RCO-1010 is ruggedized systems that can operate in harsh environments and easy to install and maintain. A build in over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), reverse protection, and wide range DC power input makes RCO-1000 series are safety system for all industrial applications.
- Intel® Atom® processor E3827, 1.75GHz / E3845, 1.91GHz or Intel® Celeron® J1900, 2.0GHz
- 1x 204-pin DDR3L SODIMM. max up to 8GB
- Dual independent display supported by 1x DVI-I
- 2x Intel® GbE supporting Wake-on-LAN and PXE
- 1x 2.5” SATA HDD bay, 1x mSATA, 2x SIM socket
- 2x full-size mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules
- 2x RS-232/422/485, 1x USB 3.0, 3x USB 2.0
- 9 to 48VDC wide range power input supporting AT/ATX mode
-25°C to 70°C extended operating temperature