The Billion M500 4G/LTE Industrial/In-Vehicle Multi-Carrier Router is a high performance all-in-one fixed wireless communications platform with advanced software enabling high availability, reliable and secure wireless connectivity for mission critical applications. The compact rugged design integrates dual SIM dual radio, 4-port Gigabit switch, Wi-Fi access point, embedded GPS with concurrent-multi-GNSS engine for GPS or GLONASS and ignition power control for in-vehicle applications. The M500 is specifically designed to support a wide range of applications and vertical machine-to-machine (M2M) market segments.
High-performance and reliability - easy to manage and access
- Offers 4G/LTE broadband connectivity (3G Fallback is optional)
- Multi-WAN interfaces: Dual SIMs/ Dual Modules and EWAN for network resilience and reliable connectivity
- Supports two SIM cards, and each SIM card is associated with one of the two 4G/LTE radios/modules
- Network expandability - load balance and reliable connectivity - auto-failover/failback.
- Embedded GNSS option for real-time asset tracking and location data-based applications
- Local and Remote management via Web GUI, SNMP or CWMP(TR-069)
Compact and unobtrusive design
- Small form factor with multiple mounting options, easily installed by a single person
- Ignition power control option when mounted within vehicles
Secure VPN Connections
- Embedded IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, GRE and OpenVPN secure VPN connection with powerful encryption
Designed for challenging / rugged deployments
- Hardened enclosure with Industrial-graded components
- Designed to withstand heat, humidity and protect from shock, vibration, etc.
- E-Mark (E1) certified
Ideal Solution for
- Business Continuity, Logistics/Transportation and Fleet, Public Safety/FirstNet applications
High Availability and Network Resilience
The M500 is a feature rich industrial class router coupled with robust network processing and Multi-WAN connectivity, purpose built for network resilience and business continuity. The platform support dual SIM and dual LTE radios for carrier redundancy or load balancing between carriers networks. In the event of a connectivity failure of the primary WAN interface, traffic is automatically redirected to the secondary WAN interface. The M500 will also fallback when the primary interface connection is restored. This functionality operates regardless of whether the primary connection is LTE or a wired connection such as fiber, cable or DSL. Load balancing and traffic prioritization mechanisms can be enabled to enhance failover performance and maximize bandwidth utilization for critical applications delivery.
Carrier-grade Wireless LAN
The M500 integrates a 802.11n access point supporting data rates of up to 300Mbps. Security functionality includes: WEP 64/128, WPA(PSK), WPA2(PSK), Mixed WPA/WPA2(PSK), SSID broadcast disable, Wireless MAC address filtering and SSID with Client Isolation to enhance the level of transmission security and access control over the Wireless LAN. Allowing for Wi-Fi Hotspot functionality anywhere there is cellular signal. The captive portal enables highly secure connectivity with multiple authentication options and extensive controls for access and bandwidth management.