Proscend M302-L / M302-LG series are industrial-grade 4G LTE Cellular Routers with 4-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interfaces for mission-critical cellular communications. Featured with powerful network protocols and VPN tunnels, M302-L / M302-LG series Industrial 4G LTE Cellular Routers provide secure and reliable applications for mobile, M2M, and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) deployments.
To fulfill the market demand, Proscend M302-L / M302-LG series Industrial 4G LTE Cellular Routers are built with hardened industrial components, approving severe HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Test) certification and wide operation rage from -20 to 70°C for harsh environments. The M302-L / M302-LG series provide Dual SIM redundancy for seamless wireless connectivity. The M302-LG model is equipped with GPS function and displays accurate the routers position for quickly managing existing devices. With the user-friendly interface, the M302-L and the M302-LG enable fast and easy configuration to reduce complicated settings.
Enhancing machine and machine communications efficiently for industrial networking, Proscend M302-L / M302-LG series Industrial 4G LTE Cellular Routers are highly suitable and cost-effective for your industrial solutions.
- Provide 4-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interfaces
- Support multi-band connectivity with FDD LTE/ TDD LTE/ WCDMA/ GSM/ LTE Cat4
- Built-in dual SIM for network redundancy
- Equipped with GPS for quickly and easily deploying your devices (M302-LG model)
- Integrated dual detachable antenna against radio interference
- LED indicators for connection and data transmission status
- Industrial rated from -20 to +70°C for use in harsh environments
- Metal housing with IP40 industrial grade protection
- IPv6/IPv4 dual stack and all applications are IPv6 ready
- Enable powerful network protocols with MQTT and SNTP
- Enhance security and encryption for authentication and transmission
- Web-based user-friendly interface for management and configuration
Other products from
M302-LG Industrial 4G LTE Cellular Router is assigned to following product groups:
- M2M/Connectivity (199)
- Systems for various applications (220)
- System Software (280)
- Services (418)