Designed with load dump protection circuit, VDX3-EITX is protected from large voltage spikes effect and passed ISO7637-2 and ISO16750-2 tests (standard tests for passenger and commercial vehicle usage).
The VDX3-EITX from ICOP features DM&P SoC Vortex86DX3 1GHz processor, supporting onboard 2GB DDR3 memory plus SATA DoM and Compact Flash as default storage. The industrial I/O of VDX3-EITX features LAN, Giga LAN, VGA, 24-bit LVDS, 3x RS232, RS485, 6x USB, CAN Bus, Audio, and DIO. The VDX3-EITX operates in a range of -40°C to +85°C and supports +12 to +24VDC input.
This feature-rich VDX3-EITX is not only configured for in-vehicle usage, but also for industrial automation, automotive controller, intelligent vehicle management device, data acquisition, robotics, and machine control, etc.
Recommended operating systems on the VDX3-EITX are Windows 7 (or previous version of Windows systems), Windows real-time operating system, Ubuntu, Debian, VxWorks, and QNX.
The features at a glance:
- Vortex86DX3 1GHz processor (Dual-core available)
- 2GB DDR3 system memory onboard
- ISO7637-2 and ISO16750-2 tests passed
- Giga LAN, LAN, VGA, 24-bit LVDS, 3x RS232, RS485, 6x USB, CAN Bus, Audio, and DIO
- EtherCAT support (Demo image available)
- -40°C to +85°C support
- +12 to +24VDC input support
- Demo image of operating systems available for verification
Other products from
VDX3-EITX is assigned to following product groups:
- Hardware (988)