Let us develop your product! From the moment your idea is born all the way to production!
As providers of development services, we develop complete control systems and devices, electronic components, firmware and suitable housing. Our stable and mature development processes enable the highest quality and on-schedule delivery of your development results.
- Our team has more than 10 years of experience in developing efficient and highly robust, reliable system solutions in power and drive technology - even in harsh environments.
- We design, develop and verify functionally safe drive systems and subsystem components.
- We specify, design and develop electrical energy storage and uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) according to your requirements.
- For type tests and series tests in production we develop and supply drive test benches.
- Pre-concept studies and feasibility studies ensure the successful realisation of technically demanding system requirements.
- At all levels of system development, we develop architectures, detailed specifications, specifications and test specifications.
- On the basis of simulations with MATLAB Simulink™, the design of electrical drive systems and optimization of the control structures takes place.
- We develop, verify and qualify the performance and safety features of electromechanical systems in our in-house laboratory and accompany the certification.
Series production and the product life cycle
- Once development has been completed, we expertly adjust your production - or that of an EMS - and support your product throughout its entire life cycle.
- We take the pressure off your team by providing competent support for your successful brand-name products.
- In the event that components are discontinued, we can help you revise your products.
- We specialize in the design and optimization of drive systems up to 30 KW with
- AC motors
- Permanent magnet motors (PM)
- Power machines
- Reluctance motors
- Asynchronous motors
- DC motors
- Series-wound motors
- Shunt motors
- Compound motors
- AC motors
- Optimization of fieldbus communication within the drive system
- Realization of safety functions for drive systems like
- STO, SBC, SS1, SLP, SLS
- Safe movement in a safe end position (emergency drive)
- Customized security features
Energy storage and control
- Optimized electrical energy supply of industrial drive systems through intelligent power and energy management
- Reduction of network load and repercussions through integration of ultracapacitors
- Charging systems for electrical energy storage up to 30 KW charging power
- Uninterruptible power supplies based on
- Li-ion technology
- Lead-flow batteries
- Hybrid systems