logi.CAD 3 is the engineering software for creating controller applications for industrial automation. Systems of all kinds can be programmed in accordance with the industry norm IEC 61131-3, from the microcontroller to various OEM platforms and multi-core industrial PCs.
logi.CAD 3, together with the runtime system logi.RTS, enables the implementation of cost-effective, powerful controller platforms (custom PLCs) on diverse hardware systems. This results in solutions that are precisely configured to meet machine and system manufacturer requirements.
- Powerful ST editor (Structured Text)
- State-of-the-art graphical FBD editor (Function Block Diagram)
- Integration of C and C++ available
- Complete data storage in plain text - no proprietary binary data formats
- Support for latest source code management systems (e.g. GIT)
- Support for latest code review systems (Google Gerrit)
- Connections to issue tracking systems possible (e.g. JIRA)
- Static code analysis
- Unit test framework for functions and function blocks
- SDK for customising the logi.CAD 3 programming system