The µSSD (µSolid State Drive) is a high-density, high-performance, fully integrated, embedded flash Solid State Drive.
It combines an integrated Controller and two or four SLC Nand Flash in a compact BGA package.
This product is tolerant to harsh environments and industrial or military temperatures for applications requiring high reliability.
- High Density – 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- ATA/IDE, PCMCIA 2.1 and CF 4.1 standard compatible
- SLC technology : 10 years data retention, 100000 W/E per sector
- Wear levelling
- High speed data teansfer : 50MB/s (Read) , 40MB/s (Write)
- 5V or 3.3V single power supply
- Lead-free or SnPb solderballs
- Commercial, Industrial or Military temperature range
Family / Part Number / Description:
- µSSD 4GB 3DSS032G16VB2354 R/W 50/40 Mb/s - C,I - BGA224 (pitch 1.27mm)
- µSSD 8GB 3DSS064G16VB2356 R/W 50/40 Mb/s - C,I - BGA224 (pitch 1.27mm)
- µSSD 16GB 3DSS128G16VB2357 R/W 50/40 Mb/s - C,I - BGA224 (pitch 1.27mm)
- EVB1-SSD Evaluation Board equipped with a 4GB µSSD
- EVB2-SSD Evaluation Board equipped with a 8GB µSSD