GWR-I High-Speed Industrial 3G/4G LTE Routers Series represents a group of industrial graded routers especially designed for expansion of existing industrial networks, remote telemetry and data acquisition in harsh environments.
New GWR-I Series enables users extend router functionalities by developing their own software applications so the device can perform operations with no need for using PC application. That means router can independently communicate directly with the connected machine.
Complete series is based on reliable and high performance hardware platform using powerful microprocessor. All router models have dual SIM card support.
- Multiple broadband WAN access - Preferred interface could be used as a primary connection while there are still few alternatives for a backup. Available connections are: LTE, UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ and ADSL2.
- Dual SIM card support - Fast switch SIM/failover with SIM keepalive support increases the reliability of the router.
- Advanced WAN settings - Allows specifying desired parameters in order to meet the requirements of specific cellular network.
- VPN support - Provides powerful options for network expansion and secures data transfer over the cellular network.
- Chroot environment - Write scripts and adapt existing functionality to your needs or develop more complex functionality.
- Serial-to-IP feature - Connect, control and perform data acquisition from almost any device with serial RS-232 port.
- Layer 3 switches with fast forwarding done via hardware and fully support VLANs (802.1Q).
- Galvanic isolation on all ports (except USB)
- Full control over device - Easy to use web interface, extended CLI, telnet and SSH, Timed Actions, Connection Manager, detailed log, SMS control feature, standard based SNMP, partial and full configuration Export/Import and remote management and monitoring software
RF characteristics - GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+/LTE
- 800/900/1800/2100/2600 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
- 800/850/900/1800/1900/2100/2600 MHz (Huawei module)
- 900/1800/2100 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
- 850/900/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei modules)
- 900/2100 MHz or 850/1900/2100 MHz (Huawei modules)
- 900/1800 MHz (GenAir/Cinterion module)
- 850/900/1800/1900 MHz (Huawei modules)
- Transfer rate (Max.)
- LTE DL: 100Mbps, UL: 50Mbps
- UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+ DL: 42Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (GenAir/Cinterion module); DL: 42 or 21.6 or 14.4Mbps, UL: 5.76Mbps (Huawei modules)
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE DL: 384 Kbps, UL: 384 Kbps (GenAir/Cinterion module); DL: 236.8Kbps, UL: 236.8Kbps (Huawei modules)
Interfaces and connectors
- 1 x embedded interface GPRS/EDGE/UMTS/HSPA+/DC-HSPA+/LTE (depending on the router model)
- Dual SIM slots: mini-SIM (2FF), Push-Push
- GSM: 2 x SMA female connectors (50 Ω) for external antennas
- 1, 2, 4 or 5 Ethernet ports depending on the model, 10/100 Base-T, RJ-45 connector
- 1 x ADSL2+ interface (available on ADSL models), RJ-11 6P2C connector
- 1 x galvanic isolated port RS-485/RS-422, 4 wire, Phoenix connector
- 1 x galvanic isolated port RS-232 – DSUB9 connector
- 1 x USB interface, ESD, over-current protection, mini USB AB connector
- 3 x digital inputs, photo diode with 4.7 kΩ resistor for current limiting, Phoenix connector
- 3 x digital outputs, open-drain, 500 mA resettable PTC fuse, Phoenix connector
- Input 18 - 36 VDC, average consumption: 180 mA @ 24 VDC
- Galvanic isolation, redundant (two inputs), reverse polarity protection, over-current protection (2A resettable PTC fuse), transient protection, EMI filter
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 102x48x135 mm
- Weight: up to 400 gr
- LCD display: Available information: Present/active SIM, signal strength/quality, GSM tech, interfaces, power-on, boot status, error
- Housing: Plastic coated 0.8 mm steel sheet
- Operating Temp: -20°C to +70°C
- Storage Temp: -40°C to +85°C
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- IP rating: IP30
Other tech specs are available on www.geneko.rs