The Mustang-200 is an intelligent, versatile, dense computing accelerator card for speeding up computations, calculations and applications. Equipped with two Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processors, 32 GB (four 8 GB) RAM, and 1 TB (two 512 GB) Intel® 600P series NVMe SSDs, this PCIe card can be used with your existing system, enabling high-performance computing without costing a fortune. You can install multiple Mustang-200 to further boost your computing capabilities, and assign tasks to any of these units as needed.
The integrated QTS-Lite operating system supports various virtualization technologies such as containers and virtual machines. Performance can be instantly boosted without interruption or additional physical space.
1. 10 Gigabit Ethernet based x86 computing nodes support decentralized computing architecture
2. Perfectly integrated QNAP QTS-Lite provides a flexible and secure development environment
3. Support virtualization technology, virtualization machine (VM) & container technology
4. Fit standard server; compatible with PCI Express x4, x8, x16
5. Increase computing power without changing or adding servers
6. Achieve higher density computing and lower the total cost