SQ3288 SBC Development Kit brings developers to multi-core processing, low-power consumption and leading-edge multimedia and graphics applications on the Rockchip ARM SoC series applications processor. This kits including a SQ3288-Q7 Core Board and a SQ3288-MB Main Board:
The SQ3288-Q7 core board enables development on RK3288 Quad-core processor with Mali-T764 GPU and high-speed memory.
The SQ3288-MB main-board integrates modules and I/O interfaces for peripherals and additional capabilities.
It works well with Android and Linux system, and we can provide optimized BSP to developers.
• Flexible Design with a Tiny Core Board mounted on Expansion Board
• Rockchip RK3288 ARM® Cortex™-A17 Quad-core processor
• Quad-core Mali-T764 GPU with processing speeds up to 600MHz
• Memory supporting 2GB DDR SDRAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
• Display connection supports LVDS, EDP, MIPI
• Android 7.1.1 operating system and BSP support
• Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth wireless connection module
• Optional 4G /3G cellular modules with PCIE interface
• Built-in GPS/BEIDOU module for positioning
• I/O: UART, USB, OTG, Gigabit Ethernet, Camera, HDMI, Audio, micro SD, ...