Digilent Arty Z7-20 is perfect for software, hardware,and system developers to build Embedded Vision applications.
The Arty Z7-20 enables maker pros, engineers,system integrators and designers to get started quickly on their embedded vision designs. The ready-to-use development platform builds on Xilinx All Programmable SoC Zynq 7020. It is targeted at custom video applications and capable of real-time video processing through the on board 512MB DDR3 and HDMI inputs and outputs..
User can use SDSoC™ development environment from Xilinx, which provides a C/C++ ASSP-like programming experience to improve productivity for system architecture definition and application development. The combined a versatile Arty Z7-20 hardware platform with SDSoC, software development tools can let users build a range of embedded vision systems.
• Zynq-7000 AP SoCXC7Z020-1CLG400C
• 512MB DDR3 with 16-bit bus @1050Mbps
• 16MB Quad-SPI Flash with factory programmed
• HDMI sink port (input)
• HDMI source port (output)
• PWM driven mono audio output with 3.5mm jack
• High-bandwidth peripheral controllers: 1G Ethernet, USB 2.0,
• Programmable from JTAG, Quad-SPI ash and microSD card
• Two standard Pmod ports including 6 Single-ended 0-3.3V Analog inputs to XADC 4 and Dierential 0-1.0V Analog inputs to XADC
• Arduino/chipKIT Shield connector
• Powered from USB or any 7V-15V external power source