SM768 is high performance, low power 4K graphics processor which supports UHD resolution (3840x2160) and USB 3.0 or PCI-Express host interfaces. SM768 provides dual display channels and supports multiple output interfaces, including HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, LVDS and digital RGB outputs. SM768 has 128-bit graphics engine to accelerate graphics displays including front-end color space conversion and back-end YUV color space conversion with scaling. SM768 also supports H.264/MJPEG hardware video decoding. There's also an option to embed 256MB DDR3 memory into a small 19x19mm package.
SM768 connects to host via USB 3.0 SuperSpeed device interface or PCI-Express 2.0 x1/x2 interface. Thus, can support many different applications, including USB display, Thin/Zero client, Signage and Embedded displays. SM768 has a built-in 4-port USB 2.0 Host/Hub for connecting peripherals such as keyboard, mouse, network and storage devices.
- USB 3.0 Device or PCIe Gene x1 or x2 lanes
- 4-port USB 2.0 Host and Hub
- Support Dual idependent channels up to 4K UHD 3840x2160 @ 30p or Full HD - 1920x1080 @ 60p
- Content Adaptive Technology (CAT) to accelerate USB display by adaptive compression algorithms
- Reduce CPU loading for USB display. Use 20%-70% less CPU than competitors.
- Supports 256MB internal DDR3 memory or up to 1GB external DDR 2/3 memory
- Ultra low power (~2W). Reduce BOM cost by eliminating the need for fan nor heatsink.
- Supports macOS, Windows and Linux
- USB Display Adapter/Monitor
- Universal Docking Station
- Thin/Zero Client
- Digital Signage/POS
- Factory Automation/IPC
- Gaming Machine
- Medical Device
- Small Form Factor, Low Power Embedded Graphics