HMI DESIGN SOFTWARE & CONTROL COMMANDS
With the help of our HMI design software program GraphConverter, you create your own, customized graphic & touchscreen user interface for all Clairitec HMI modules:
• Compile and manage your graphic library (graphic elements, images, text fonts).
• Create the different pages of your user interface by placing objects (graphic elements, images, touch zones, text zones, etc.) on a virtual display with the help of the “WYSIWYG” HMI Editor.
• Upload your project into the internal memory of your Clairitec HMI module.
Through a provided set of commands, which you integrate into the main code of your main application, you then steer your graphic & touchscreen user interface:
• Commands to display images and change screens
• Commands to draw forms with pixels (lines, rectangles, curves, etc.)
• Commands to write texts
For the Programmable Intelligent Display, a second set of commands is provided, allowing you to control the integrated inputs/outputs of the terminal:
• Commands to activate/deactivate inputs/outputs
• Commands to read inputs values
• Commands to request feedback from outputs
All the provided commands are already pre-programmed in C, allowing you to directly integrate them into your code if you work in this programming language. Otherwise, the commands are also provided in form of byte sequences, which allows you to adapt them to any high-level programming language of your choice.