The HMI Boards give you full flexibility with regard to the choice of a specific display model and with regard to the way of integrating the embedded HMI technology into your devices.
It is up to you how to fix the two hardware components - the board and the connected display - in your devices, unlike it is the case for the (Programmable) Intelligent Displays and Intelligent Displays, which are ready-to-be-installed display modules coming in an enclosure.
The HMI Boards are designed as an add-on to your main application, being controlled from your mainboard via serial connection (RS232, CAN2.0B, USB) and though a set of commands, integrated into the main code of your device.
INTEGRATED GRAPHICS PROCESSOR AND MEMORY
The HMI Boards host your graphic & touchscreen user interface and control the connected display:
• 2 graphic layers and 1 video layer, dynamically managed
• Storage memory from 16 MB to 256 MB
• Advanced display algorithms (CPU Risc 32 bits, 266 MHz)
• Integrated clicking calibration and clicking area processing
ADAPTABLE TO ANY DISPLAY MODEL
The HMI Boards can be adapted to all types of TFT displays, letting you work with a display model which is suited for your application (for example transflective displays for optimized outdoor visibility, etc.).
VARIOUS HMI BOARDS FOR DIFFERENT NEEDS
Choose between various types of HMI Boards, optimized for different application types:
• IRON GRAPH: Connecting 2 cameras and displaying real-time video
• STAR GRAPH: High resolutions (up to 800 x 600 px)
• GRAPH LIGHT: Lower resolutions (up to 480 x 272 px)
• FLEX GRAPH: Connectivity via flexible circuits, for high-volume production
• MICRO MODULE: HMI Board directly integrated on your mainboard
With a provided set of commands you steer your graphic & touchscreen user interface via serial connection:
• Serial RS232 (9600 Bd to 355 kBd)
• Serial CAN 2.0B (100 kBd to 500 kBd)