Based on 6th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7-6700TE (3.4GHz, Quad Core) / i5-6500TE (3.3GHz, Quad Core) / i3-6100TE (2.7GHz, Dual Core) or Pentium® G4400TE (2.4GHz, Dual Core) / Celeron® G3900TE (2.3GHz, Dual Core) Desktop processor, ACO-6000 series is an extreme features integration, outstanding system performance, versatile I/O connections, and rugged reliability fanless embedded systems. Compliant with E-Mark and EN50155 certification, as well as support up to 18x LAN or 16x PoE versions and power ignition function, It offers dramatically enhanced CPU and graphics performance, wide power and feature scalability, and advanced features, modularize expansion I/O, rich connectivity interfaces, wide range (9~48V) DC power input, and high reliability even operating in temperature extremes (-25°C~+70°C).
Featuring with completely cable-less designed, high functional, one-piece housing design, and anti-vibration, ACO-6000 series are ruggedized systems that can operate in harsh environments and easy to install and maintain. A build in over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), reverse protection, and wide range DC power input makes ACO-6000 series are safety system for all industrial applications.
- LGA 1151 socket for 6th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Pentium® / Celeron® Desktop Processor
- Intel® Q170 Chipset
- 2x 260-pin DDR4 SODIMM. Max up to 32GB
- Triple independent display supported by 1x DVI-I and 2x DisplayPort
- 18x Intel® GbE (w/ 2x supporting Wake-on-Lan and PXE)
- 4x 2.5” SATA HDD bay and 2x mSATA supporting RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- 4x Full-size mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules, 4x SIM socket
- 4x RS-232/422/485, 6x USB 3.0
- 8x DI + 8x DO with Isolation
- 2x Universal Bracket (For mini PCIe application)
- 9 to 48VDC wide range power input supporting AT/ATX mode
- -25°C to 70°C extended operating temperature
Power ignition management