Based on 6th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7-6700TE (3.4GHz, Quad Core) / i5-6500TE (3.3GHz, Quad Core) / i3-6100TE (2.7GHz, Dual Core) or Pentium® G4400TE (2.4GHz, Dual Core) / Celeron® G3900TE (2.3GHz, Dual Core) Desktop processor, RCO-6000 series is an extreme features integration, outstanding system performance, versatile I/O connections, and rugged reliability fanless embedded systems. It offers dramatically enhanced CPU and graphics performance, wide power and feature scalability, and advanced features, modularize expansion I/O, rich connectivity interfaces, wide range (9~48V) DC power input, and high reliability even operating in temperature extremes (-25°C~+70°C).
Featuring with completely cable-less designed, high functional, one-piece housing design, and anti-vibration, RCO-6000 series are ruggedized systems that can operate in harsh environments and easy to install and maintain. A build in over voltage protection (OVP), over current protection (OCP), reverse protection, and wide range DC power input makes RCO-6000 series are safety system for all industrial applications.
- LGA 1151 socket for 6th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 or Pentium® / Celeron® Desktop Processor
- Intel® Q170 Chipset
- 2x 260-pin DDR4 SODIMM. Max up to 32GB
- Triple independent display supported by 1x DVI-I and 2x DisplayPort
- 2x Intel® GbE supporting Wake-on-LAN and PXE
- 4x 2.5” SATA HDD bay and 2x mSATA supporting RAID 0 ,1, 5, 10
- 4x Full-size mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules, 4x SIM socket
- 4x RS-232/422/485, 6x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- 8x DI + 8x DO with Isolation
- 9 to 48VDC wide range power input supporting AT/ATX mode
-25°C to 70°C extended operating temperature