The GPU series adopts 7th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7-7700T (3.8GHz, Quad Core) / i5-7500T (3.3GHz, Quad Core) / i3-7101TE (3.4GHz, Dual Core) or 6th Gen. Intel® Core™ i7-6700TE (3.4GHz, Quad Core) / i5-6500TE (3.3GHz, Quad Core) / i3-6100TE (2.7GHz, Dual Core) or Pentium® G4400TE (2.4GHz, Dual Core)/ Celeron® G3900TE (2.3GHz, Dual Core) Desktop processor (LGA 1151) which promises breakthrough performance and power efficiency over previous micro-architectures for high performance graphics, dramatic high-resolution video playback, outstanding system performance and responsiveness, and stronger security. It is designed with customers in mind to deliver an excellent system performance, higher reliability and robustness in a compact construction.
C&T GPU Computing System is your great solution for Machine Vision, Embedded System, Traffic Vision, Telemedicine, Intelligent Control, Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Voice Reorganization and any graphics performance driven Industry 4.0/IIoT applications.
- Support 6th & 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® Desktop Processor (LGA 1151)
- Intel® Q170 chipset
- NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti Graphics engine based on NVIDIA Pascal™ GPU architecture
- 2x 260-pin DDR4 SODIMM. max up to 32GB
- 6x display interface supported by 2x DVI-I, 3x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI
- 2x Intel® GbE supporting Wake-on-LAN and PXE
- 4x 2.5” SATA HDD bay and 2x mSATA supporting RAID 0 ,1, 5, 10
- 4x full-size mini PCIe for communication or expansion modules, 4x SIM socket
- 4x RS-232/422/485 (w/ 2x internal), 6x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0
- 8x DI + 8x DO with isolation
- 9 to 48VDC wide range power input supporting AT/ATX mode
- -25°C to 60°C extended operating temperature