CFS3FII series is all new industrial SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s) high-speed transmission interface CFast 2.0 memory card. This card Compliant with CFA CFast 2.0 specifications, and designed with new generation controller that easily exceed the performance limit for CompactFlash, and providing more high speed and more stable data transmission efficiency. This card build in Global wear-leveling
algorithm technology eliminates excessive write operation and extends product life, and 66-bit/1KB ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality ensures highly reliable of data transfer and data integrity.Another innovative design feature is worth mention is ”Power Shield”, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrity of the data write.
- Excellent Power Shield function, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrity of the data write.
- CFast Specification Version 2.0 Compliant
- Fully compatible with devices and OS that support the SATA 6Gb/s standard
- Memory Capacities
- -MLC: 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- -pSLC: 32GB / 64GB / 128GB
- High performance and reliability
Operating voltage only 3.3V operation
- Power Consumption: Standby:349.8mW, IDLE:345.2mW
- Operating as Boot Disk
- Code Storage Device for Embedded Operating System
- Built-in 66bit/1KB ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality ensures highly reliable of data transfer.
- Global wear-leveling algorithm eliminates excessive write operation and extends product life.
Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Support Security Command
- MLC Read: Up to 532.1 MB/sec(Max.), Write: Up to 331 MB/sec(Max.)
- Noiseless and stable installation to system
- Fully Compliant with RoHS & REACH
- CE and FCC Compatibility
Warranty: MLC 3Year (Limited)