ACPI M.2 SATAIII 2280 series with 6.0 Gb/s SATAIII interface is the next generation form factor M.2's more flexible specification allows for different module widths and lengths, and with advanced interfacing features,
makes the M.2 form factor more suitable for NAND flash Solid State Drive (SSD) applications in general.
ACPI M.2 SATAIII 2280 series allows for length dimension of 80mm and its interface make it a perfect choice for small hand held and miniaturized devices. For certain embedded applications where space is limited, ACPI M.2
SATAIII 2280 series specifications provide for different thicknesses of M.2 SSDs single-sided versions and dual-sided versions. At the same time, ACPI M.2 SATAIII 2280 series is able to deliver exceptional read/write
speeds, making it ideal for use in heavy-loading or multi-tasking applications. ACPI M.2 SATAIII 2280 data is protected by built in 66 bits per 1KB Error Correction Code (ECC). ACPI M.2 SATAIII 2280 series has intelligent
controller manages interface protocols, data storage and retrieval, defect handling and diagnostics, power saving modes, wear leveling and flash block management.
Another innovative design feature is worth mention is ”Power Shield” , excellent electronic circuit design provides high efficiency power protection capacitor charging efficiency, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrity of the data write.M2SCFIV-8 is the perfect storage device for industrial PCs,
Enterprise-Grade Server, Vehicle System, Professional-Grade Photography System.
- Serial ATA Revision 3.1 specifications
- SATA3(6Gb/s) interface - Backward compatible with SATA1(1.5Gb/s) and
- SATA2(3Gb/s) interface - ATA/ATAPI-8 and ACS-2 command set - Data Set - Management command(TRIM) - SATA Device Sleep (DevSleep) - - Self-Monitoring, Analysis ,and Reporting
-MLC : 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 512GB
-pSLC : 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 256GB
Data Protection and Reliability
- Excellent Power Shield function, when a suddenly power
failure can protect the integrity of the data write.
- Support DDR3/DDR3L External DRAM Buffer.
- Support Hardware write protect.
- Built-in hardware ECC, enabling up to 66 bit correction
- Supports ATA8 security feature set. - Supports data quick erase. - Internal data shaping technique increases data
- Global wear leveling algorithm .
NAND Flash Type
MLC / pSLC
MTBF > 2,000,000 hours
Temperature ranges Operating:
- Standard: 0°C to 70°C
- Industrial: -40°C to 85°C
-Storage: - 55°C to 95°C
Supply voltage 3.3 V ±5%
Power consumption - Idle mode: 80 mA - Active mode(max): 1