ACPI MSS4FIV mSATA SATAIII SSD is the storage device based on NAND flash memory technology.This product complies with Serial ATA standard interface and suitable for data storage media and codestorage device for embedded system and boot disk. By using mSATA SSD Module, it is possible tooperate good performance for the systems, which have SATA interface. With small form factor, the applicable appliance can add or install SATA storage device on its Mother Board or Complete set. Another innovative design feature is worth mention is ”Power Shield” , excellent electronic circuit design
provides high efficiency power protection capacitor charging efficiency, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrity of the data write.SED2FIII is the perfect storage device for industrial PCs, Enterprise-Grade Server, Vehicle System, Professional-Grade Photography System.
- Small form factor refers to the MO-300 specification which established by JEDEC
- Excellent Power Shield function, when a suddenly power failure can protect the integrityof the data write.
- n Support DDR3/DDR3L External DRAM Buffer.
- n Memory Capacities
-pSLC: 4GB / 8GB / 16GB / 32GB
-MLC: 8GB / 16GB / 32GB / 64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- High performance and reliability.
- Noiseless and stable installation to system.
- Operating voltage 3.3V operation.
- Operating as Boot Disk.
- MTBF: more than 2,000,000 hours.
- Power Consumption < 1025 mW.
-Operating: 1,500G, duration 0.5ms, half sine wave.
-Vibration: 20G peak, 10~2000Hz with 3axis.