TWN4 MultiTech 3 BLE
OEM RFID reader/writer for LF, HF, NFC, BLE
The new Elatec universal RFID reader/writer module supports all current RFID standards for the frequency ranges 125 and 134.2 kHz as well as the 13.56 MHz band, including NFC. The latter, when combined with BLE, can allow iPhones and Android smartphones to be used for identification and wallet solutions.
As a PCB, designed for space-saving purposes, the TWN4 MultiTech 3 BLE is more compact than its predecessors, the TWN4 MultiTech and the TWN4 MultiTech 2 BLE. The 50 x 35 x 7 mm module can be delivered with customized protective housing. Upon request, additional interfaces can be implemented, such as CAN bus and OSDP/RS485 for industrial applications.
- Powerful SDK for writing Apps which are executed directly on the reader
- Firmware update in the field possible
- Onboard 18 kB flash storage, e.g. for storing user accessible non-volatile data
- Direct chip-commands support
- One onboard SAM socket (Secure Access Module)
- CCID and PC/SC 2.01
- 3 GPIOs
- 3D construction data (STEP) available on request
- supports quick centralized (re)configuration over network and over wireless interface with
- TWN4 CONFIG Card
- Worldwide certifications