Our EDM System on Module series is a multi-functional, highly integrated ARM SoM with best in class performance, low power consumption and both wired and wireless connectivity.
HIGHLY CUSTOMIZABLE RANGE OF OPTIONS
Its’ extremely wide choice of processing power, memory, and connectivity options means there is a version to meet your product application requirements – whether it is voice control, multimedia, digital signage, industrial usage, and general automation or low cost.
• ARM Cortex-A7 / A9/ A7+M4 / A53+M4F architecture.
• NXP i.MX6, i.MX7 and i.MX8M processors including options for single, dual or quad core.
• 1080/720 powerful video encoding/decoding capabilities.
• Fast Ethernet or Gigabit LAN, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth v4.1 options.
FASTER TIME-TO-MARKET THOUGH OPEN DESIGN
System on Modules are designed to speed up and reduce the cost of development for embedded devices. But these benefits are only possible, if you have easy access to the source code, design guides and development start kits essential for building your device:
• Open Source Software - All TechNexion SoMs come with open source code and binary images that are easily accessible, not hidden behind sign up pages or passwords.
• Open Hardware - If you decide to create your own carrier board, it is crucial to be able to learn about your SoM board’s layout as soon as possible. TechNexion makes that possible with frictionless access to our carrier boards’ specifications, design guides, and schematics.
• Plug and Play Development Kits - Finding the right tools and software to develop and test your solution can take time, or sometimes not even be available. TechNexion SoMs come pre-loaded with plug and play working software including all the necessary tools to validate and develop your application’s features and functions.
Find more information on TechNexion website: https://www.technexion.com/products/system-on-modules/pico/pico-compute-modules