The Signal Viewer is used to graphically analyze the behavior of signals and parameters over time. The data to analyze can be imported from CSV, MAT, XLSX, MF, DAT, or MDF files.
The user can
- use two value axes in conjunction with a time axis
- display the order of state changes of the test automaton
- analyze several signals together in a window or separated in individual windows
- access sample points and alter them
- synchronize irregularly recorded signals with another sample time
- search signals and filter them according to their type
- zoom in on signals
- convert scalar data types from decimal to binary or hexadecimal
- display and analyze partially undefined signals
- change the interpolation mode
- create customized perspectives
The Signal Viewer is available as TPT plugin and also as standalone application.