The "Flexible Safety RTOS" is a pre-certified real-time kernel with unique features:
- The kernel allows hard real-time requirements.
- Memory protection is effectively managed by the kernel.
- The kernel provides monitoring of all CPU and task stacks.
- The kernel provides monitoring of the MPU hardware.
In the application, the kernel allows the use of software components of different safety capability levels on a single CPU. The included process model offers the freedom of interference in the spatial domain.
The Embedded Office development process is designed to make project specific product changes easy and cost-effective
- a change of the development environment
- an addition in the RTOS functionality
- extensions for the support of multi-processing
Pre-certification is available for different industries:
- for industrial use (IEC 61508)
- for the automotive industry (ISO 26262)
- for medical devices (IEC 62304)