miriac MPX-T1042 System on Module based on NXP QorIQ. New cost effective MPX-2 System on Module form factor, connecting to a standard edge connector (MXM3.0 socket).
- NXP QorIQ T1042 CPU: 4x e5500 64-bit cores at up to 1.4GHz core frequency
- new cost effective MPX-2 System on Module form factor, connecting to a standard edge connector (MXM3.0 socket)
- variants available with QorIQ T1014/1024, T1020 and T1040 CPUs
- hybrid 32-bit mode to support legacy software
- up to 8GB 64 Bit DDR4 ECC RAM at 1600 MTps
- up to 2GB SLC NAND Flash & up to 16MB SPI Flash
- parallel Ethernet interface: configurable as 2x RGMII max, or 1x MII
- IEEE Std. 1588 support
- max. 8x SerDes lanes at 5 Gbps, configurable in different options:
- max. 4x PCIe 2.0
- max. 2x SATA 2.0 at 3Gbps
- max. 5x SGMII interfaces at 1Gbps
- max. 2x SGMII interfaces at 2.5Gbps
- 2x USB 2.0 Host/Client/OTG support
- 12 Bit Display Interface
- 1x SDHC
- other interfaces: 2x I²C, 2x DUART, 1x SPI, 1x TDM, 1x JTAG (with COP support)
- temperature sensor
- All on board supply voltages are monitored by a separate µ-controller.
- Control of on board voltages and the reset logic offer a wide spectrum of custom functionality, even low level safety functions.
- Microware OS-9,
- others on request