New for EW 2018, the COM Express® Type 7 + GPU Embedded System. This system combines Intel® Xeon® D (Server Class) x86 processors with high-end NVIDIA® Quadro® and Tesla® GPUs, all in a small form factor embedded system.
Choose from highest-end, highest-performance models or from low-powered models all ideal for high-end encode/decode video applications or GPGPU CUDA® processing, Deep Learning and Artificial Intelligence applications.
This embedded system exposes all of the latest generation interconnect including: 10GbE and Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 and 2.0, HDMI, SATA III, GPIO, I2C, M.2, miniPCIe. The system uses PC-style connectors for ease of cabling and packaging.
This V7G system is not a replacement to our popular VXG Type 6 systems, but rather a next-generation platform which incorporates the new COM Express Type 7 PICMG standard; utilizing 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and expanded PCI Express interfaces.
The COM Express® Type 6 + GPU Embedded System from Connect Tech combines Intel® Skylake and Kaby Lake x86 processors with high-end NVIDIA® Quadro®, Tesla®, and GeForce™ Graphics Processing Units (GPU) all into a ruggedized small form factor embedded system. Choose from highest-end, highest-performance models or from low-powered extended temperature models all ideal for high-end encode/decode video applications or GPGPU CUDA® processing applications.
This embedded system exposes all of the latest generation interconnect including: Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0 and 2.0, DisplayPort++, VGA, LVDS, SATA III, GPIO, I2C, mSATA, miniPCIe, PCIe/104 and SD Card Expansion. This embedded system uses all locking ruggedized positive latching connectors.
- Combines High-End GPUs with Latest Generation x86 Processors in a ruggedized small form factor.
- GPUs can be targeted for 4 independent display outputs OR for a headless GPU processing system utilizing CUDA cores.
- System uses a building block approach, mix and match CPUs with NVIDIA® Quadro®, Tesla® or GeForce™ GPUs.
- Choose from 2 product models:
• VXG part numbers have Passive Heat Spreaders that are to be installed into a Customer Designed End Thermal Solution.
• DXG part numbers have an Active Cooling Solution with Integrated Support Frame.