Ashling offers high-speed Debug and Trace probes supporting a broad range of MCUs, SoCs and Soft (FPGA) based designs. We have developed “best-in-class” probes for a number of different vendors based on industry on-chip debug and trace standards e.g.. ARM CoreSight™, IEEE-ISTO 5001™ (NEXUS 5001), JTAG (IEEE 1149..1) and cJTAG (IEEE 1149.7).
Ultra-XD is a powerful high-speed trace and run-time control debug probe for embedded development on Synopsys’ DesignWare ARC configurable RISC cores with the Real-time Trace extensions (RTT). Ultra-XD works with Synopsys’ MetaWare Debugger and IDE (MDB and MIDE) for advanced embedded system debugging and analysis..
Vitra-XD is a Powerful, High-Speed, High Capacity 500 GB Trace Probe supporting ARM Cortex Cores. The long duration real-time trace data collection is crucial for safety and performance critical applications where tracing must be entirely non-intrusive.
Ashling Trace probes support:
- Gigabit Ethernet host interfaces
- Parallel (up to 16-bits) trace up to 400MHz double-data rate (DDR)
- Serial Gigabit trace – up to 4 lanes supported at speeds of up to 25.6Gb/s divided by number of lanes e.g. 6.4Gb/s for 4 lanes
- Captured data can be independently time-stamped using a 50-bit, 5ns resolution timestamp generator
- 4GB on-board trace storage memory which may be configured as a circular buffer
- Automatic trace clock/data skew adjustment (“AUTOLOCK”) to ensure integrity of captured high-speed data;
Other products from
Real-time Trace Solutions is assigned to following product groups:
- Tools (514)