NVIDIA Jetson TX2-based AI Industrial Camera
- Compact integration of nVidia Jetson TX2 and 2Mp 60fps color image sensor
- Easy installation supporting machine vision applications
- 256 core Pascal nVidia GPU supports Deep Learning Inference
- ARMv8 (64-bit) multi-processor CPU complex for heterogeneous multi-processing
- Global shutter image sensor
ADLINK’s NEON-J is the first AI industrial camera to integrate the NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2, image sensor, and I/O control in a compact chassis serving machine vision applications at the edge.
Addressing problems beyond current machine vision algorithms, the NEON-J utilizes cutting-edge NVIDIA GPU technology and ARM Cortex-A57 processors, enabling robust Deep Learning inference, empowering defect inspection and object classification requirements in manufacturing environments.
A neural model optimized by NVIDIA tools like Digits or TensorRT can be deployed on the NEON-J directly, easing development of user-specific machine vision solutions.
The NEON-J provides an Ethernet port for GigE camera connection, 4x digital input, 4x digital output, 1x communication port, and VGA output for maximum integration.