EUROS is the flagship of an entire family of real-time operating systems.
The primary goal of the EUROS RTOS development was to create a comprehensive, universal and mostly hardware-independent operating system platform for real-time applications, taking into consideration the swift technological innovations in the hardware sector.. The main benefit EUROS offers to the user is ensuring the portability of its embedded application by abstracting the underlying hardware platform.
In order to transform an operating system in a largely hardware-independent software platform, the conventional system concepts are no longer appropriate and sufficient. Innovative system concepts implemented in EUROS allow the implementation of an operating system that may take over the role of a hardware-independent software platform.. These include:
- Hardware Abstraction Layer
- Modular design
- Microkernel architecture
- Object orientation
- Dynamic behavior
- Cluster architecture
- Introduction of system states
- Comfortable and flexible interrupt processing
- Port Driver/Resource Manager concept (I/O System)
- Comprehensive Integrated Cross Development Environment
EUROS supports the whole range of microcontroller families from semiconductor manufacturer like Altera, AMD, DualCore, Fujitsu/Cypress, Freescale, Hynix, Samsung, NetSilicon, Infineon, ABOV, Analog Devices, OKI, MAZ, Micronas, Microchip, STMicroelectronics, Philips, Renesas, Freescale (NXP), IBM, Intel, Texas Instruments, TeleChips, Xilinx, etc.:
In addition, the deployment of the operating systems is complemented by all necessary MCALS, driver packages, file systems, middleware, network protocols:
• seriell, parallel, Tastatur, Maus, SSC, SPI, IDE, Ethernet, PC-CARD, SCSI, Floppy-Disk, RAM-Disk, NAND flash, NOR Flash, LIN Master, LIN Slave
• DiscOnChip, LCD, VGA, 3964R, I2C, IEC 870, CAN Bus, CANopen, DIN-Messbus, InterBus-S, Profibus, ARCnet,
• USB, IEEE 1394 (FireWire, Bluetooth, EIB/KNX, IrDA, ISDN, DECT, MMC, AS-i, KWP2000, File System, Flash File
• TCP/IP, Web Server, SMTP, DHCP Client, Modbus SLIP, PPP, FTP, Telnet, SNMP v3, GPRS, TCP/IP over ISDN, EtherNet/IP, Powerlink, EtherCAT, SSL, TLS
• OPC UA stack, SoftPLC, VoIP, Voice Codecs, multimedia applications, etc.
EUROS RTOS is one of the most versatile and forward-looking real-time operating systems to be found on the market, characterized by hardware-independence, short response times, compactness, scalability, flexibility and rich set of system services.. Real-Time applications based on EUROS exist already in practically every field of the contemporary life.
Other products from
EUROS RTOS is assigned to following product groups:
System Software (280)
- Runtime environments (37)
- Middleware (57)
- Internet browsers (22)
- Communication software (71)
- Operating systems (121)
- Software libraries (103)
- Embedded Software for Data security (76)
- Services (419)