Secure IoT connectivity
Planegg, December 6th, 2018
Atlantik Elektronik, provider of innovative embedded solutions, will present at the embedded world in Nuremberg, in hall 3, booth 141 a next generation intelligent embedded Ethernet gateway for secure connected products from Lantronix.
XPort® EDGE is the only network communications engine for secure IoT connectivity and remote management that fits within a standard Ethernet connector. Requiring minimal engineering effort, the XPort EDGE allows device manufacturers to add fully integrated, secure Ethernet connectivity and control to their products in a few weeks.
For companies that are demanding secure network connectivity in their products to have the capability to remotely monitor, diagnose, upgrade and control their products over a local network and remotely via the Internet the xPort Edge helps to increase service levels, reduce the overhead and operational costs and lower their Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
It allows users to build and deploy with production ready embedded software and use the integrated advanced enterprise security and intelligent networking capabilities and to remotely monitor, manage and maintain their machines with MACH10 - The IoT Application Development and Deployment Platform Built for OEMs.
The XPort Edge embedded Ethernet gateway’s patented design delivers a highly differentiated set of capabilities for quickly adding secure Ethernet connectivity to any device with a serial interface, including:
Enhanced security features:
- Enterprise-grade TruPort® Security of both data-at-rest and data-in-motion which includes secure key storage, encrypted configuration, secure connections with SSL/TLS, HTTPS, and role-based access control
- Secure boot and secure remote firmware update
- Cloud connectivity:
- Pre-integration with Lantronix MACH10® IoT platform, including support for Lantronix Gateway Central and MACH10® Global Device Manager
- MQTT & Websockets support enabled
- Patented XPort in an RJ45 connector form factor with integrated PHY and Magnetics
The responsible person at Atlantik both 141 in Hall 3 is Mr. Albert Windmeißer (Line Manager Lantronix).