CETECOM CERT is the answer to all challenges in the course of your certification and approval process. It provides you with a comprehensive overview of all certification information for products with wireless technologies.
CERT is an online database, which includes all the information necessary for the planning process of a global market approval as well as for an efficient certificate management.
The country view provides all information on the basis of the different countries and regions:
• The regulatory requirements and paths for each country or region
• The permitted or usable frequencies for the respective country or region
• The necessary conditions for the use of the certification label for a country or a region
The frequency view provides all the information on the most common frequency bands, connected technologies and the radio frequency restrictions and parameters to be considered.
This overview also shows which frequencies or technologies can be used in which countries. The main wireless technologies and applications are covered (SRD, WLAN, Bluetooth, Radar, Car2Car, 2G, 3G, 4G, etc.):
• Display of availability and status of frequency bands worldwide (bands can be licensed, are prohibited or exempt from type approval)
• Performance limits per band
The overview of the admission requirements provides all relevant information on the respective countries:
• Duration of each certificate type
• Expected lead time for a certification process ∙
• Contact possibilities (contact person on site/agent for the Certification required)
• Type and number of required samples for a certification
The overview of the product labels allows detailed information on all relevant labels:
• Presentation of the product identification
• Area of validity
• Range of applications
• Design guidelines
All your certifications, stored in CETECOM CERT. Through simple document management and information presentation, you receive the approval documentation for your products and product groups directly in one interface. Regardless who issued the certificates.
At the same time, CETECOM CERT allows you to get a complete overview of the status quo of your approved products:
• Which products are currently approved in which countries?
• Is there any concrete need for re-certification?
o Simple traffic light system for a better overview
o Reminder and warning function for acute action