Smart test generation for an ISO 26262 certified and fully automated Back-2-Back Test
BTC EmbeddedTester provides an ISO 26262 certified and fully automated Back-2-Back Test between Simulink/TargetLink models and production code. In addition to functional test cases that may already exist, BTC EmbeddedTester allows you to also generate structural tests for full code coverage up to MC/DC. Thanks to the seamless integration with TargetLink, BTC EmbeddedTester is able to automatically execute all test cases on any execution level such as MIL, SIL or PIL. Besides the standard Back-2-Back Test between model and code, BTC EmbeddedTester also supports use cases such as regression testing between different model or code versions as well as the automatic validation of an upgrade to new tool versions (e.g. Matlab or TargetLink).
BTC EmbeddedTester includes all features of BTC EmbeddedTester BASE.
- Automatic generation of test cases for full structural coverage incl. goals like Statement, Decision, MC/DC or domain coverage
- Automatic analysis of robustness criteria such as division by 0, downcast or range violation
- Automatic Back-to-Back test execution incl. Reporting
- Unique integration with dSPACE TargetLink
- Available Add-Ons: BTC EmbeddedTester Test Automation
- Certified for IEC61508, ISO 26262 and related standards by TÜV Süd