WW-1C28 is a RS-485 outdoor wireless gateway based on the Air-SA transmission protocol.
In addition to use in fields where requiring long-distance communication.. Designed in dusts, water and flame resistant, which is more suitable for the harsh industrial area and outdoor environments.
Air-SA supports the user defined of operating frequencies to avoid interference frequency band.
WW-1C28 provides the RS-485 MODBUS RTU industrial interface that connects to the existing industrial control host (ex. PLC).
Analog inputs and digital inputs/outputs support external sensors to connect and trigger external devices.
Query Analog Input / Digital Input by Modbus command.
Setting Digital Output status by Modbus command.
Power saving control remotely.
Supply 5V DC/200mA output power for use in external subunits, which is much suitable as the basic equipment for the industrial Internet of things.
• Air-SA Wireless data link provide stable data stream.
• High output RF power and high sensitivity provide more than 10 KM transmission distance.
• Air-SA supports the user defined of operating frequencies 410 ~ 525MHz / 862 ~ 1020MHz.
• Multi-Interface support RS-485 / Analog or Digital Input / Digital Output.
• Waterproof / Flame Retardant.