UDE Universal Debug Engine® / Universal Access Device 2pro (UAD2pro) is a modern, powerful and flexible debug, test and trace platform supporting a wide range of microcontroller families and devices including AURIX, TriCore, PowerArchitecture, S32, Cortex-R/A/M, ARM7/9/11, Renesas RH850 and SH-2A, XC2000/XE166 and C166/ST10. UDE offers a wide range of features for HLL and assembler level debugging, run-time observation, system visualization and system-level analysis.
- Easy setup of debug sessions for different types of microcontrollers
- HLL, mixed level and assembler level debugging
- Visualization of application run-time behavior, states, variables etc.
- Multi-core support in one consistent user interface with core specific coloring
- Configurable synchronous break, step and go for multiple cores of a multi-core system
- Trace based system-level analysis including code-coverage and profiling without the need for code instrumentation
- Support for a wide range of C/C++ cross compilers including HighTec/GNU, Tasking, Keil, ARM, WindRiver, Green Hills, etc.
- Awareness of various RTOSes like PXROS, CMX, µC/OSII, rcX, OSEK, FreeRTOS and SafeRTOS
- Hypervisor awareness for LynxSecure hypervisor
- Integrated UDE MemTool for programming of on-chip FLASH and external FLASH/OTP memory devices
- Automation interface / software API for third party tool coupling and scripting using standard languages like Perl, Python, Java, VB Script, Power Shell, C/C++ and .NET
- Eclipse plug-in integrates UDE into Eclipse and offers complete cross debugger functionality
- … and lots more
The Universal Access Device 2pro (UAD2pro) completes UDEs full featured debug solution with a robust, efficient and fast target access for debugging. With the flexible adapter concept the UAD2pro supports a wide range of different target interfaces. Thanks to the small form factor and the additional RS232 and CAN interfaces, the UAD2pro is ideal for every days debug tasks as well as for in-field tests.
- USB2 host interface
- Proven adapter solution for fastest and reliable target access: DAP, SWD, JTAG, cJTAG, LPD
- Up to 50 MHz shift clock and 1.65 V – 5.5 V I/O voltage
- Transfer rates of up to 3.5 Mbytes/s
- Electrically isolated target adapters as option
- ASC and CAN target interfaces
- Independent intelligent subsystem enables continuous trace of CAN bus messages
Other products from
UDE Universal Debug Engine® / Debugging with UAD2pro is assigned to following product groups:
- Tools (508)
- System Software (423)