The TX2/TX2i Deep Learning Kit from Antmicro is an ideal base for your most demanding robotics, drone and smart vision projects.
If you require a different setup, Antmicro provides customization services and can build whatever hardware and software is needed for your application.
Antmicro is an official Jetson™ Ecosystem Partner of NVIDIAⓇ .
- CUDA-enabled NVIDIA Jetson TX2/TX2i hardware
- Up to 6 MIPI CSI-2 cameras
- Image pre-processing and analysis in CUDA
- 1 TFLOP computing power in an embedded form factor
- Interface other cameras with customised camera boards
- Android potring services on request
- 1 x TX2 Developer Board (w/ NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Module)
- 1 x TX2 Camera Adapter
- 3 x OV5640 Dual Camera Board (w/ 2.8mm lens ⅓”, IR cut)
- 3 x FFC 0.50mm Cable, 50mm Length
- 3 x FFC 0.50mm Cable, 152mm Length
- 1 x AC/DC Power Supply Adapter, 12VDC
- 2 x USB 2.0 Cable
- 1 x Ethernet Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
Power supply: 12-19 VDC
Baseboard dimensions: 87 x 90 mm
Camera board dimensions: 25 x 100 mm
Mechanical mounting: 4 x M3 threaded studs