The Toradex Apalis TK1 Smart Vision Kit from Antmicro is an ideal base for your next robotics, drone or smart industry product.
If you require a different setup, Antmicro provides customization services and can build whatever hardware and software is needed in your application.
Antmicro is a service partner of Toradex and a Jetson™ Ecosystem Partner of NVIDIAⓇ .
- CUDA-enabled Tegra K1 hardware
- Up to 3 MIPI CSI-2 cameras
- Interface other cameras with customized camera boards
- Image pre-processing and analysis in CUDA
- Twin camera board included
- Android porting services request
- 1 x TK1 Development Board (w/ Toradex Apalis TK1 SoM)
- 1 x OV5640 Dual Camera Board (w/ 2.8mm lens ⅓”, IR cut)
- 1 x FFC 0.50mm Cable, 50 mm Length
- 1 x AC/DC Power Supply Adapter, 12VDC
- 2 x USB 2.0 Cable
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
Power supply: 9-24 VDC
Baseboard dimensions: 100 x 70 mm
Camera board dimensions: 25 x 100 mm
Mechanical mounting: 4 x M3 threaded studs accessible from both sides