- When working on an embedded Device Frontend / HMI developpers usually face the task to implement a broad UI which is created by a (Graphics-) Designer
- For corporate or product design, this design has to be met as close as possible
- Common assets as provided by available toolchains do (commonly) not match this demanded design
- The most developpers do not want to take care about Front End Design issues, but like to implement mission critical stuff „behind the face“ which is their specific knowledge and expertise.
- Using GUIdo solves most of those demands
- GUIdo allows to design the FrontEnd workflow without impact on backend intelligence
- The common tasks like switching pages are already implemented automatically
- The split up between Front End and Datawork is provided by basic design
- The full competence of the process knowing developper can be focused on „important“ stuff which creates your commercial effect.