The Andino IO - WAN is a microcontroller board for the Raspberry Pi in a DIN rail housing, e.g. for mounting in the control cabinet.
Its build for decentralized data acquisition and local processing by a Raspberry Pi and transfers the data via WAN (Wide Area Network).
Numerous interfaces are available on the aqquisition site.
- Digitale Inputs (24 Volt)
- Relay Output (230V 5 Ampere)
- CAN Bus
All interfaces comply with the relevant industry standards.
The following interfaces are available on the WAN:
- LORA Network
- 2G / EDGE
- 4G (mit fallback auf 3G/2G)
- DIN rail housing 9 units, TS35, DIN DIN EN 43880
- Integrated Raspberry Pi 3 B+
- Power supply 9V – 30V DC
- 6 Digital In – isolated 5kV
- 3 Relay out, 240V 5A
- CAN Bus
- RS485 (with auto transmitter on) / RS422
- OLED Display (128×64)
- Power Fail Input (for Andino UPS)
- Optional available:
- integrated Lora WAN Modem
- integrated 2G / EDGE Modem
- integrated LTE Modem