The DeltaUSV / DeltaUPS serves is an uninterruptible power supply for the operation of PC systems in mobile and stationary applications. The input voltage range from 6 to 36VDC as well as the adjustable output voltage range (Factory Setting) from 6 to 36VDC make the DeltaUSV / DeltaUPS flexible for many applications.
In case of fluctuating or missing input voltage, the DeltaUSV / Delta UPS automatically switches to internal battery supply. The basic design is laid out for the use of different technologies such as Lead-Gel, Lithium-Ion or Lithium-Fero-Polymer (LiFePo4) or Lithium-Iron-Phosphate and different capacities.
For communication with the PC a USB interface is used for which no additional driver is required. The DeltaUSV / DeltaUPS will be recognized as UPS by WINDOWS® operating system, the status of the UPS will be displayed in the System-Tray.
- Li-Ion battery for 4 hours self-sufficient operation or buffering in case of voltage interruptions
- Battery capacity with 2,6 Ah (optional 5,2 Ah)
- Input voltage range: 6 to 36VDC
- Max. output current: 5A
- Clamp 15 control (Ignition)
- Internal RS232 interface
- USB-Interface to HOST
- LED status display
- Recognition under WINDOWS® as UPS
- Power saving mode with battery capacity <20% in storage mode
- Mounting bracket optionally available (e.g. DIN-Rail Mounting)
- Operating temperature: Electronics: -40°C to +85°C / Battery (discharge): -20°C to +60°C / Battery (charge): 0°C to +45°C