Descriptions of RF Transceiver Module RFM90W:
The RFM90W transceivers feature the LoRaTM long range modem that provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimizing current consumption.
Using Hope RF’s patented LoRaTM modulation technique RFM90W can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm using a low cost crystal and bill of materials. The high sensitivity combined with the integrated +23 dBm power amplifier yields industry leading link budget making it optimal for any application requiring range or robustness. LoRaTM also provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity over conventional modulation techniques, solving the traditional design compromise between range, interference immunity and energy consumption.
- Frequency range: 150~960MHz
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation
- Data rate：0.018~62.5 kbps
- Sensitivity: -137 dBm , BW=12KHz, SF=12
- Supply Voltage: 1.8~3.7V
- Receiving current: 8.8 mA @ BW=125KHz
- Sleep current
-160 nA, Duty Cycle = OFF
-600 nA, Duty Cycle = ON
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm & Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring & Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems