Descriptions of Precision Barometer and Altimeter Sensor HP5806W:
The HP5806W is a miniaturized Digital Barometric Air Pressure Sensor with a high accuracy and a low current consumption, capable of measuring both pressure and temperature. The pressure sensor element is based on a capacitive principle which guarantees high precision during temperature changes. The small package makes the HP5806 ideal for mobile applications and wearable devices.
- Supply Voltage: 1.7 – 3.6 V.
- Relative Accuracy: ± 0.06 mBar.
- Absolute Accuracy: ± 1 mBar.
- Temperature Accuracy: ± 0.5°C.
- Operation Temperature: -40 – 85 °C.
- Pressure Range: 300mbar~1200mbar.
- Standby Current<0.5μA.
- Size: 4.5 x 4.5 x 2.5mm.
- Water Proof Design can use in 100m.
- High-speed I2C Digital Output Interface.
- Mobile Altimeter / Barometer
- Industrial Pressure & Temperature Sensor System
- Adventure & Sports Watches
- Weather Station Equipment
- Indoor Navigation & Map Assist
- Data loggers for pressure, temperature and altitude.
- Panel Computer